This project is read-only.

Chart with 2 Y-Axys (left and right)

Topics: Enhancement Request
Feb 20, 2009 at 8:19 AM
Hi together,

i read it  a long time ago here that a user ask for two Y-Axys because of different Values. Now we can produce two kind of Charts in one Chart, so i want to ask if this (2 Y-Axys) could be possible now.

Many thanks for informations...

Best regards

Klaus
Feb 20, 2009 at 12:33 PM
Hi Klaus !

At the current moment, my main goal with FoxCharts is to deploy the "production" release.
IMO, it's quite stable right now, and all I need is more testing.

These last days I've been working hard finishing the documentation - the Help file.

After these two major steps are reached, I hope to get back to the inclusion of new charting options.
I'm sorry I cannot help you right now.

Anyway, if you want,you may try to implement it, I can provide you with the support you need.
Probably, it will not be that complicated.

We could add a new property to the "Fields(n).Collection", probably "Axis", having default of 1
If the lines have to be associated with the 2nd axis, the value 2 would be passed.

The major problem would be to adjust the drawings at the right, rearranging the margins, and space required to draw the legends...
Well, after thinking of this, I really think I should wait for one or two months for that.

Anyway, if you can, please provide me some more pictures of the double axis that you'd like to have

Cheers

Cesar