This project is read-only.

FoxTabs -- suggestions

Topics: Enhancement Request
Oct 29, 2008 at 1:58 PM
I've started using FoxTabs and will continue to do so ... it greatly simplifies finding things on my desktop.

Such suggestions and comments.

(1)  I'd like to see the tabs ordered in some way ... alphabetically, or maybe alphabetically within type (Class, Method, Form, etc.)  This would simplify switching between them.

(2) The "Active Font Color" (as I think it's called) isn't very useful, merely highlighting as I move my cursor over each tab.  Of more interest would be if it highlighted the tab corresponding to the object which currently has the focus (acknowledging that this information might not be available).

(3)  I've got old-man eyes -- I find the gray text color for normal tabs a little less than readable.  For me, black would be better.

(4)  Something funny when you go to options -- you can choose "Top", which works fine, but then if you go back into options again and merely click "OK", it goes back to the bottom!

Thanks for your work,

Jim Nelson
Nov 2, 2008 at 10:06 PM
Hi Jim,

These are all good suggestions.  I may not get them all into version 1.0, but I am going to create a work item for each one so I can keep track of them.  Be sure to vote for them.

Thanks,

Joel
Nov 2, 2008 at 10:08 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Nov 2, 2008 at 10:12 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Nov 2, 2008 at 10:14 PM
Nov 2, 2008 at 10:16 PM