This project is read-only.

VFPX Meeting

Topics: General
Sep 11, 2008 at 7:08 AM
Edited Sep 14, 2008 at 8:40 AM
There will be a VFPX Meeting at Southwest Fox on Friday night; October 17th, 2008 at 8:00pm. All SWFox attendees are invited to attend and all Project Managers are invited to sit on a panel.

We will be discussing several interesting topics and looking for feedback from developers and users of VFPX projects. VFPX plays a major role in the expansion and support of our favorite development tool. If you are currently involved in VFPX or thinking about getting involved, we encourage you to attend. You won’t be disappointed!

If you haven’t registered for SWFox yet, you should do it soon. It is a great conference and the lineup of sessions this year is amazing. There are a few sessions geared toward the VFPX project itself. You don't want to miss it. (www.swfox.net)
Sep 12, 2008 at 2:40 PM
Hey Bo,

Coool !

At the same time, we'll be having the brazilian VFP conference.
Could it be possible if you could use a microphone and send at least the audio via MSN ?

Emerson Reed will participate in our event as well, I have some other brazilian friends that have been providing important help in my project, and maybe we could have some other interested people on this subject.

Regards

Cesar
Sep 14, 2008 at 8:43 AM
Note...the VFPX bonus session is actually Friday night...I updated my original announcement to reflect this.
Sep 14, 2008 at 3:50 PM
>>Could it be possible if you could use a microphone and send at least the audio via MSN ?<<

Yes, I will try my best to record this session so we can post it for the Fox Community to hear.

Rick