This project is read-only.

Themed Control - LIBRARY FILE C:\USERS\....\TEMP\VFP2C32.FLL IS INVALID.

Topics: General
Apr 9, 2010 at 10:59 AM

I used the Themed Control 3.5.7 to create an application. This application runs on WinXP without problem.

However, when I run this application in Win 7 (32 bit), I have this error :

LIBRARY FILE C:\USERS\....\TEMP\VFP2C32.FLL IS INVALID.

Have any one used the Themed Control successfully in Win 7 ?

Is there a way to fix the problem ?

May 10, 2010 at 4:42 AM

You are missing msvcp71.dll, msvcr71.dll or both. Just copy them from an XP install to your program folder in 7

May 19, 2010 at 4:20 AM

Thanks.

I checked I have both files in c:\windows\system32 (Win 7) directory. I also copied both files to the program folder, but I still get the same error.

May 28, 2010 at 4:53 AM

The only time that happened to me, I solved it with those 2 files. try using SysInternals Filemon to see what files the VFP application exe is trying to open and cannot find. That is how I solved the missing msvcp71.dll problem.

Aug 4, 2010 at 4:07 PM

I used themedcontrol 3.5.8, and I have 2 problems

1. Whenever I add any code to the init and load method of the themed form, the form loses its theme but the other themed controls still has this theme intact. please how do i solve this problem.

2. The tooltiptext I added to the themedbuttons appear to to be working. please help.

thanks.

Aug 4, 2010 at 8:13 PM

@ fox4life: Have you added RETURN DODEFAULT() at the last line of your code for both methods? That should solve your problem.

Aug 5, 2010 at 3:31 PM

Skysurfer, Thanks, worked like magic !

tooltips still not working on my themedbuttons though.

Nov 8, 2010 at 4:54 PM

Hola, quisiera que alguien me indique como hacer para que una ventana con Ribbon menu (como en Word2007) se abra maximizada, por su ayuda muchas gracias.

Nov 10, 2010 at 11:25 PM
Hi.
Firstly, sorry because I only speak Portuguese and English.
Place the following code in the Activate method of your Ribbon form:

If Empty(This.Tag)
This.Tag = "*"
This.WindowState = 2
Endif

Let me know if it worked.

Regards,

Emerson

To: [email removed]
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 08:54:53 -0800
Subject: Re: Themed Control - LIBRARY FILE C:\USERS\....\TEMP\VFP2C32.FLL IS INVALID. [VFPX:208812]

Hola, quisiera que alguien me indique como hacer para que una ventana con Ribbon menu (como en Word2007) se abra maximizada, por su ayuda muchas gracias.
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (VFPX@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email VFPX@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
Nov 12, 2010 at 2:58 AM
Emerson: Sorry for write in Spanish, I tell you the solution you gave works perfectly, Thank you so much and themed controls is excellent

Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 15:25:21 -0800
Subject: Re: Themed Control - LIBRARY FILE C:\USERS\....\TEMP\VFP2C32.FLL IS INVALID. [VFPX:208812]

Hi.
Firstly, sorry because I only speak Portuguese and English.
Place the following code in the Activate method of your Ribbon form:

If Empty(This.Tag)
This.Tag = "*"
This.WindowState = 2
Endif

Let me know if it worked.

Regards,

Emerson

Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 08:54:53 -0800

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (VFPX@discussions.codeplex.com)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com