This is a collection of some of my classes I created and is being used by me and some VFP developers. This is not the complete library though yet because I still have to transfer ssButton and ssTitleBar from my old sandstorm36 library to this one. In the meantime, you can start enjoying ssClasses library.What is inside this library:
- ssAnchorSizer - while Anchor property allows us to resize objects inside our form, anchor leaves behind the insides of a grid, listbox and combobox on its original sizes. This class will fix that.
- ssButton3 - The first ssButton is done inside my old sandstorm36 library. And then I decided to transfer that to ssClasses library so it became ssButton2. Then I created this one so it became ssButton3. However, I removed ssButton2 in the meantime because that is still dependent on sssupport.app for the images which I plan to completely remove later. Visit: http://sandstorm36.blogspot.com/2011/10/ssbutton3-new.html
- ssButton4 - ssButton3 and 4 are almost the same. These are patterned after a button in MSO2007 where the button is curved and is being highlighted on mouse enter. The main difference between 3 & 4 is that 3 starts with gray while 4 already starts with the color you have set albeit a lighter tone. On mouse enter, color becomes a little bit darker.
- ssContainer3 - is a container with several features. Just see for yourselves
The library and demos can now be downloaded here:https://vfpx.codeplex.com/releases/view/99045
- ssOptSwitch - is a replacement of the native optiongroup. It is actually 12 switches placed inside a container and is manipulated. Also comes with 18 looks.
To get some more ideas on what to expect from this library, please visit http://sandstorm36.blogspot.com.au/2011/10/ssclasses-components-list.htmlFor more other things:http://sandstorm36.blogspot.com.au/
Project Manager: Jun Tangunan