Allows you to test regular expressions in VFP using vbscript.regexp.
Just paste a text snippet and your regular expression,
set case sensitive and global options to see the matches
highlighted and match / submatch results.
- Added Evaluate on/off button
- Added Multiline on/off option
- Changed project name to vfpRegexTool
- Added option to replace Match or Captured Groups ( submatches ) with any valid vfp expression
- Fixeds bugs
- Added support for SubMatches Collection
- Group Captures indicated with underline, soubgroup match highlighted in different colours
- Real-Time Regexp Evaluation as you type
- Allows you to save / load your regexp with associated text & help
- Buttons for copy/clip regexp & sample text
- Window resize support
- Preloaded with some regexp samples for you to test
- saved samples retain IgnoreCase/Global settings
- RgeExp Title toggles Green/Red background indicating regexp is Ok/Invalid
- Result Title toggles Green/Red background indicating Match/no-Match
- Infinite backloops regular expressions will hang the engine ( no vbscript.regex option for timeout operation )
- Prefer small text samples to get fast results & good use experience
Zip file contains source files and compiled exe.