Nov 18, 2010
- fixed a bug in AAverage - NULL values in the array corrupted the result
- removed limitation in ASum, AMin, AMax, AAverage - the functions were limited to 65000 elements, now they're limited to 65000 rows
- ASplitStr now returns a 1 element array with an empty string when an empty string is passed (behaves more like ALINES)
- internal code cleanup and optimization:
- optimized FoxArray class - results in a speedup of 10-20% in many functions which return the result in an array - like AProcesses, AWindows, AdirEx etc.
- optimized C++ API over LCK
- replaced C-style casts with C++ casts
- removed almost all preprocessor macros
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.