Download the latest STABLE release of FoxCharts and Documentation FoxCharts Home PageNew features:
- Introduced new Bar Types: Cone, Conoid, Pyramid and truncated pyramid (Frustum).
- Introduced new Brush Types: HatchBrush Color, Textures Brush
- Right-clicking on the SideLegends in the chart, can call a new form that allows you to interactively apply changes to the way the side legends appear. You can change the Legend positions, colors, and other character formatting.
- "GradientShapeDirection" - Numeric, determines the Gradient Brush direction (0-3).
- "GradientVertCount" and "GradientHorCount" - Numeric, determines the Shape Gradient Brush stripes count (vertical and horizontal)
Fix in "System.app". The distributed version avoids some bugs due to LOCAL variables declarations inside TRY/CATCH. May work faster in local net.VERY IMPORTANT:
Since this new version brings several modifications, the new and current Beta version is a subclass of the original and latest FoxCharts version v1.37. The new class is at the "Sources" folder, named "FoxChartsBeta.vcx".
All new samples, the ones tht will benefit from the newest features will be stored in the "SamplesBeta" folder
Start playing with the form "ChartsSample_ArrowsInLegend.scx
- Change the spinner values to see the new charts available
- Click on the Side Legends, to see cool stripes
- Right-click the over the SideLegends to call the new SideLegends form, and play with the new possibilities!Info for version 1.42 ALPHA
- all objects of chart react on mousemove showing its contour
- all objects have their own form to adjust. Just Right Click on them.
- Right click on chart (not on objects) will call form to adjust common properties
- For ChartType=3 (single type) one can see arrows that show values of the increments
- Title and subtitle can use chr(13)+chr(10) inside
- One can store properties in memo field of file ChartsList.
- Shape legend changedInfo for version 1.43 ALPHA
- New chart object- Comment. You can add new comment, edit and delete it(right click). As well as drag and drop existing comments object on chart.
- Start form Chartssamplev1
4x.scx from project. This is sample for all v.4x versions features.Info for version 1.43 BETA
- Fixed bugs
- OO Writer reportInfo for version 1.44 Beta
New form charts_rowchange.scx demonstrates generating charts on AfterRowColChange event of grid.
Simple form ChartExport.scx demonstrates calls ChartExport.prg that send Chart image to Clipboard, MS Excel, MS Word, OO Writer and just to printer with no form at all.
Read comments inside this ChartExport.prg