Other Available Downloads
GDIPlusX Library version 1.21
For more information, see the GDIPlusX
official pageChanges in this release:
- New function in xfcBitmap, "FloodFill", that and allows us to make fills instantaneously in images.
- Included the Samples project as a separate download, with new samples available for the new features and fixes
- double declare method xfcSize::ToRectangle in system.drawing.prg
- double declare method xfcSizeF::ToRectangleF in system.drawing.prg
- xfcSizeF::ToRectangleF u trídy xfcSizeF in system.drawing.prg use unknown variable (fill variable m.liWidth, but pass to Init() m.lnWidth)
- xfcGraphicsPath::GraphicsPath, detect base name Point but create object by class xfcPointF
- GDIPlusX: Several patches from Christian Ehlscheidt
Patch #5648 - Fix for System.Drawing.Graphics.MeasureCharacterRanges and some other related functions ...
Patch #5671 - missing code for previous patch for System.Drawing.Graphics.MeasureCharacterRanges ...
Patch #5713 - bugfixes for the following functions:
xfcGraphics.SetClip, xfcGraphics.TransformACCESS, xfcRectangleF.BottomACCESS,
Related Work items
Special thanks for the help in this release
- Christian Ehlscheidt
- Doug Hennig
- Rick Schummer
- Martina Jindrova
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.