This is an update to the Visual FoxPro 9.0 SP2 Data Explorer. To launch the new wizard run the 'DataExplorer.app' from this location.
This update includes:
- Fixed drag and drop of VFP table from Data Explorer to a form.
- Fixed issue: "Drag/drop of VFP table/view from the Data Explorer to a form does not set the RecordSource."
- Fixed issue with free tables not showing their columns when expanding the node.
- Drag and drop operations now respect Field Mapping settings for SQL Server data
- Allows sorting to apply to specific objects, not all.
- Display SQL ShowPlan for local views
- Display ShowPlan information for VFP table/view queries in the query results
- Add Showplan parameter setting to the Options dialog, use in showplan features
- Context menu item to launch the new UpsizingWizard.