Discussions under Press Release

You have arrived at the VFPX Discussion forum. Feel free to create new discussions regarding whatever VFPX-related topic is on your mind, or take a moment and post a reply to an existing discussion that has piqued your interest. Above all have fun.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are posting information regarding an actual bug in a VFPX project/release, take a moment and also create a corresponding item in the Issue Tracker for the component it applies to so that the project's manager can address it and attach it to a release if appropriate.

Gráficos con FoxChart en windows8 Solucionado

first post: jats wrote: Saludos a todos. Hace un tiempo he descargado la clase FoxChart p...

latest post: machoward wrote: Saludos !! Quiero agradecer a JATS, por la repuesta publicada el 2...

New project: VFPRegExpTester

first post: RickSchummer wrote: The VFPRegExpTester project provides a testing tool so Visual FoxPr...

New project: nfXML

first post: RickSchummer wrote: Visual FoxPro has no native support to consume/produce complex XML....

Questions about the code window

first post: zxd36383 wrote: I have encountered a difficult problem, when I'm too long lines of ...

New VFPX project: Bin 2 Text Extension

first post: RickSchummer wrote: The use of FoxBin2Prg seems to be growing at a fairly rapid rate, b...

ThemedTitleBar

first post: RickSchummer wrote: The TitleBar of a VFP form displayed ‘In Screen’ or ‘In Top-Level F...

latest post: mw wrote: I have plans for a second title bar that uses current Windows title...

FoxcodePlus: new project on VFPX

first post: RickSchummer wrote: A new project called FoxcodePlus has been added to VFPX. The goal ...

latest post: regy wrote: Hi I'm receiving this error everytime I type the equal sign in comm...

New Project: VFP 9 SP2 Hotfix 3 Download (latest one)

first post: RickSchummer wrote: Microsoft recently retired the MSDN Code Gallery Web site, which ho...

VFP 9 SP2 Help File

first post: RickSchummer wrote: It is my distinct pleasure to announce the "VFP 9 SP2 Help File" pr...

latest post: vgulielmus wrote: Probably I'm not the first who pointed out this one. I quote from t...

FoxUnit added as new VFPX project

first post: RickSchummer wrote: It is my distinct pleasure to announce the "FoxUnit" project is of...