Discussions under New Project Idea

You have arrived at the VFPX Discussion forum. Feel free to create new discussions regarding whatever VFPX-related topic is on your mind, or take a moment and post a reply to an existing discussion that has piqued your interest. Above all have fun.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are posting information regarding an actual bug in a VFPX project/release, take a moment and also create a corresponding item in the Issue Tracker for the component it applies to so that the project's manager can address it and attach it to a release if appropriate.

New project: VFPRegExpTester

first post: RickSchummer wrote: The VFPRegExpTester project provides a testing tool so Visual FoxPr...

New project: nfXML

first post: RickSchummer wrote: Visual FoxPro has no native support to consume/produce complex XML....

VFP Coverage Log Analysis

first post: KenAGreen wrote: VFP Coverage logs are huge. Finding the few lines with longest time...

latest post: mplazac wrote: The HTML view seems good to navigate the calls, very fast and easy ...

Questions about the code window

first post: zxd36383 wrote: I have encountered a difficult problem, when I'm too long lines of ...

Project proposal: cursorAdapter upsizer

first post: FoxInCloud wrote: Hi, I propose a utility to easily adapt an application using views...

latest post: Koen wrote: Roger Op woensdag 4 november 2015 heeft FoxInCloud <[email rem...

best screen resolution

first post: krishnapal wrote: Hi, we have an ERP software made in vfp and now we are thinking abo...

latest post: DougHennig wrote: Hi. This forum isn't for general discussion of VFP issues; it's spe...

New VFPX project: Bin 2 Text Extension

first post: RickSchummer wrote: The use of FoxBin2Prg seems to be growing at a fairly rapid rate, b...

FoxcodePlus: new project on VFPX

first post: RickSchummer wrote: A new project called FoxcodePlus has been added to VFPX. The goal ...

latest post: regy wrote: Hi I'm receiving this error everytime I type the equal sign in comm...

New Project: VFP 9 SP2 Hotfix 3 Download (latest one)

first post: RickSchummer wrote: Microsoft recently retired the MSDN Code Gallery Web site, which ho...

foxbarcodeQR: error correction level 30% ?

first post: vixstor wrote: hi, I notice foxbarcodeQR by default makes images with 15% error co...

latest post: vixstor wrote: I have found QRcodelib.dll instead, but doesnt' work with special c...

answered by: vixstor wrote: foxbarcodeQR documentation: No settings supports for error correcti...