Discussions under Enhancement Request

You have arrived at the VFPX Discussion forum. Feel free to create new discussions regarding whatever VFPX-related topic is on your mind, or take a moment and post a reply to an existing discussion that has piqued your interest. Above all have fun.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are posting information regarding an actual bug in a VFPX project/release, take a moment and also create a corresponding item in the Issue Tracker for the component it applies to so that the project's manager can address it and attach it to a release if appropriate.

Dynamic Forms and PageFrame Control

first post: Ugurlu2001 wrote: Hello; I am playing and testing Dynamic Forms. Really great tool ...

Dll, Fll 64bits version?

first post: rjorge99 wrote: Hi, I was wondering if is there any 64 bits version of the Dll, f...

Gráficos con FoxChart en windows8 Solucionado

first post: jats wrote: Saludos a todos. Hace un tiempo he descargado la clase FoxChart p...

latest post: machoward wrote: Saludos !! Quiero agradecer a JATS, por la repuesta publicada el 2...

implenting new themes

first post: KoenPiller wrote: Hi, not all the themes seem to be implented in the themes.xml file,...

Json from Multiple tables/cursors in nfJson Enhancement request.

first post: naeempk wrote: As we can add multiple tables/cursors with vfp xmladapter class. Ca...

latest post: mplazac wrote: Already listed as 'next-release' feature.

Microsoft Visual FoxPro 9 SP2 Help file, VFPX Edition v1.07

first post: KoenPiller wrote: Hi, I noticed in APPEND PROCEDURES Command in is stated in: No...

Questions about the code window

first post: zxd36383 wrote: I have encountered a difficult problem, when I'm too long lines of ...

Suggestions for Themed TItle Bar

first post: DougHennig wrote: Hi Markus. Here are a couple of suggestions: Don't require the u...

latest post: PaladinTodd wrote: Agreed on #1. For #3, What if I want different colored title bars...

Server based VFP program performance

first post: bosniamaj wrote: Hello everyone, We have a VFP accounting program in our company. ...

latest post: DougHennig wrote: Hi Majid. This forum is specific for add-ons for Visual FoxPro, no...

FoxUnit: Filter list after testing

first post: Tamar wrote: I would love to be able to right-click and filter the grid to show ...

latest post: fdbozzo wrote: **eselje wrote:** > Version 1.4 of FoxUnit has added a checkbox to ...

answered by: eselje wrote: Version 1.4 of FoxUnit has added a checkbox to filter results to sh...