Discussions under Attention VFPX Admins

You have arrived at the VFPX Discussion forum. Feel free to create new discussions regarding whatever VFPX-related topic is on your mind, or take a moment and post a reply to an existing discussion that has piqued your interest. Above all have fun.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are posting information regarding an actual bug in a VFPX project/release, take a moment and also create a corresponding item in the Issue Tracker for the component it applies to so that the project's manager can address it and attach it to a release if appropriate.

Gráficos con FoxChart en windows8 Solucionado

first post: jats wrote: Saludos a todos. Hace un tiempo he descargado la clase FoxChart p...

latest post: machoward wrote: Saludos !! Quiero agradecer a JATS, por la repuesta publicada el 2...

new member - where to start

first post: VFPJohn wrote: To all, New to this site. Developing VFP/VFE since 2.6 Just wanting...

latest post: VFPJohn wrote: Thanks Todd. I am reading all the libcurl info and have setup a con...

Json from Multiple tables/cursors in nfJson Enhancement request.

first post: naeempk wrote: As we can add multiple tables/cursors with vfp xmladapter class. Ca...

latest post: mplazac wrote: Already listed as 'next-release' feature.

Thor is throwing error about EditorWin

first post: brettwraps wrote: Trying to use Thor for the first time ever and I'm getting: Class...

latest post: JimRNelson wrote: You're welcome. And, in the future, direct any questions you h...

VFP Coverage Log Analysis

first post: KenAGreen wrote: VFP Coverage logs are huge. Finding the few lines with longest time...

latest post: mplazac wrote: The HTML view seems good to navigate the calls, very fast and easy ...

Questions about the code window

first post: zxd36383 wrote: I have encountered a difficult problem, when I'm too long lines of ...

Project proposal: cursorAdapter upsizer

first post: FoxInCloud wrote: Hi, I propose a utility to easily adapt an application using views...

latest post: Koen wrote: Roger Op woensdag 4 november 2015 heeft FoxInCloud <[email rem...

best screen resolution

first post: krishnapal wrote: Hi, we have an ERP software made in vfp and now we are thinking abo...

latest post: DougHennig wrote: Hi. This forum isn't for general discussion of VFP issues; it's spe...

Server based VFP program performance

first post: bosniamaj wrote: Hello everyone, We have a VFP accounting program in our company. ...

latest post: DougHennig wrote: Hi Majid. This forum is specific for add-ons for Visual FoxPro, no...

New VFPX project: Bin 2 Text Extension

first post: RickSchummer wrote: The use of FoxBin2Prg seems to be growing at a fairly rapid rate, b...