Discussions under General

You have arrived at the VFPX Discussion forum. Feel free to create new discussions regarding whatever VFPX-related topic is on your mind, or take a moment and post a reply to an existing discussion that has piqued your interest. Above all have fun.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are posting information regarding an actual bug in a VFPX project/release, take a moment and also create a corresponding item in the Issue Tracker for the component it applies to so that the project's manager can address it and attach it to a release if appropriate.

Gráficos con FoxChart en windows8 Solucionado

first post: jats wrote: Saludos a todos. Hace un tiempo he descargado la clase FoxChart p...

latest post: machoward wrote: Saludos !! Quiero agradecer a JATS, por la repuesta publicada el 2...

ParallelFox: give me help to use this!

first post: mr_ocean wrote: Hi all! I downloaded ParallelFox, i read the documentation, the ex...

Looking for a tool to sort the methods in a .prg alphabetically

first post: PatrickJMurtaugh wrote: Is there an app or tool like BeautifyX that will re-order the metho...

Windows 10 tablet

first post: ticosysdev wrote: Hello experts I made a program that later my client run on a Windo...

latest post: DougHennig wrote: Hi. This forum is intended for open source add-ons for VFP, not ge...

Windows 10 used as a server

first post: GraemeEvansNZ wrote: We recently encountered a bizarre issue running our VFP application...

What is the impact of support EOL for FoxPro?

first post: nikolaiblackie wrote: Seeing as this is quite an active FoxPro community I was wonder how...

latest post: robsuttonjr wrote: I just pieced together a completely native FoxPro GS-128 PTI label ...

FoxPro and Syslog

first post: ljr1981 wrote: We have an EOL VFP application that I would like to put some Syslog...

64bit issue

first post: ziotaki wrote: Does Core i3-2100 runs Vfp9 application ?

latest post: DougHennig wrote: Yes. Please note: VFPX is not a forum for general VFP support; it'...

Questions about the code window

first post: zxd36383 wrote: I have encountered a difficult problem, when I'm too long lines of ...

Should I put Thor in Git?

first post: EddieC wrote: I am brand new to both Thor and Git, so I have not figured out best...

latest post: fdbozzo wrote: Hi Eddie, I don't think you should put Thor in Git, but only your ...