Automated Build added to VFPX

Coordinator
Feb 1, 2009 at 4:33 PM
It is my distinct pleasure to announce the "Automated Build" project is officially a new project on VFPX and Markus Winhard is the project manager.

This project is mainly an extension for CruiseControl.NET, written in Visual FoxPro. It should also work with Team Foundation Server. The goal of the project includes: provide the environment for a build server that can build Visual FoxPro projects without an interactive user sitting in front of it, record build errors, and so on.

This project is different and completely separate from the VFPX MSBuild project.

Thanks Markus!
Developer
Feb 3, 2009 at 4:05 PM
Markus, is there some documentation available for this project? I downloaded the sources from the repository (there isn't a release yet, isn't there?), but aside from a config file and a program there's nothing in there explaining how you would set up the project. Since there're hard coded paths in the config file I assume you need to change them?
Feb 13, 2009 at 7:11 AM
Edited Feb 13, 2009 at 1:55 PM
Hello,

i found the "BUILD EXE" command in your program and i coded a automated build for our company. i have to create my automated build project as an app because if my program is an exe file, the BUILD EXE command doesn't work.

So what do i wrong or is your program an app too?

sry for my english