Property Editor - Remove ver 1.0?

Developer
Nov 11, 2008 at 3:41 AM
Gang - Is there any reason we shouldn't just remove ver 1.0 of the Property/Method project?
Coordinator
Nov 11, 2008 at 1:47 PM
I was thinking about doing that when I posted 2.0 but decided to be cautious. However, I can't think of any reason not to remove it.

Doug
Developer
Nov 11, 2008 at 2:23 PM

I’ll take care of it.

Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 8:48 AM
To: mattslay@jordanmachine.com
Subject: Re: Property Editor - Remove ver 1.0? [VFPX:39645]

I was thinking about doing that when I posted 2.0 but decided to be cautious. However, I can't think of any reason not to remove it.

Doug

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (VFPX@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email VFPX@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Feb 15, 2009 at 4:24 PM
Please don't remove the 2.0 version, i want to try to make it work alog side with PEM Editor since i don't like the fact that when i click on new method/property i get the whole PEM Editor interface. (i just installed PEM Editor a few days back and i haven't played much with it but this i don't like). If the v2 dialogs get inluded with PEM Editor (in the way that only these open when i choose to add a method/property instead to edit the methods/properties) then v2 would be deprecated, right? I hope you consider my plea, thanks.
Coordinator
Feb 15, 2009 at 6:55 PM
I believe that if you download version 2.01 of New Property / Dialog Replacement, you can re-install it so that it will have the old behavior that you expected.