ThemedControls/OutlookNavBar

Nov 4, 2008 at 12:42 PM
Hi,

I don't seem to be able to find a solution to show all the buttons at start up.If I make the property MaxShowedButtons equal to the number of buttons I will always end up with one button less.
Is there an other property to be set?

Regards,
Koen
Developer
Nov 10, 2008 at 11:12 AM
Hi Koen.
Are you trying to implement a way to save/restore OutlookNavBar state?
If yes, this feature was added to the ThemedControls "To do list/Wish list".
Nov 10, 2008 at 2:34 PM
Emerson
Indeed working on 1. bottompanel to show without picture and 2. save/store the state.

1. succeeded. with small problem of showing on the overflowpanelbutton
2. still working

Will report back as soon as I have concluded.

Regards,

Koen

To: koen_piller@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 04:12:41 -0800
Subject: Re: ThemedControls/OutlookNavBar [VFPX:39168]

.ExternalClass {font-family:Verdana;font-size:0.75em;} .ExternalClass #EC_ThreadNotificationFooter {border-top:1px solid #ccc;color:gray;} .ExternalClass #EC_ThreadNotificationPostBody {margin-bottom:2em;} .ExternalClass {font-family:Verdana;font-size:0.75em;} .ExternalClass #EC_ThreadNotificationFooter {color:gray;border-top:1px solid #ccc;} .ExternalClass #EC_ThreadNotificationPostBody {margin-bottom:2em;} From: EmersonReed
Hi Koen.
Are you trying to implement a way to save/restore OutlookNavBar state?
If yes, this feature was added to the ThemedControls "To do list/Wish list".
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (VFPX@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email VFPX@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com
Developer
Nov 26, 2008 at 2:38 PM
Edited Nov 26, 2008 at 2:39 PM
Hi Koen.
I received your code for the changes in the old Outlook2003Bar version and ASAP I'll take a look at it and try to implement in the current OutlookNavBar version.
Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards,

Emerson