ThemedControls and FoxPro CommandBars

Aug 15, 2008 at 2:31 AM
Hi,
If I have themedcontrols and commandbars (from ARG-Software Design Lab.) in same form, I will hit error "Property Class is not found!" when run the same form (form class) twice. If I removed any themedcontrols from the form error gone. I know it is not ThemedControls problem. However, anyone ever hit problem before? How to overcome it?

Thank you
Aug 15, 2008 at 6:00 AM
Hi,

why you use both? with every product you do the same. In my opinion the CommandBars are much more than the ThemedControls. That does not mean that the ThemedControls are not so good. I use the CommandBars and my applications have a truely Outlook 2007 output and it works very stable.

Bye

Klaus
Aug 15, 2008 at 11:50 AM
Hi,
The reasons I use both are:
  1. I didn't purchase OutlookUI from ARG-Software
  2. I want to create custom themedcontrol (such as headertitle) which doesn't exist in commandbars
  3. CommandBars doesn't provide themed button which themedcontrol does (even still in beta)
Any ideas?
Thank you
Developer
Aug 15, 2008 at 1:09 PM
Edited Aug 15, 2008 at 1:17 PM

Hi,
If I have themedcontrols and commandbars (from ARG-Software Design Lab.) in same form, I will hit error "Property Class is not found!" when run the same form (form class) twice. If I removed any themedcontrols from the form error gone. I know it is not ThemedControls problem. However, anyone ever hit problem before? How to overcome it?

Thank you

Hi chanmy8!
Could you send me a sample to test?
emerson underline reed at hotmail dot com

Emerson
Aug 15, 2008 at 2:40 PM
Hi Emerson,

The error appears because of Hidden CLASS property of the ThemesManager object. I will correct my library to avoid other possible problems but, IMHO, you need to make this property Public.

With best regards,

Alex Grigorjev
(ARG-Software Design Lab.)
Aug 15, 2008 at 3:51 PM
Hi chanmy8,

Strange... I have replied all your requests made via my website... Didn't you get them? Please write me from your actual e-mail address so I can resend my replies: support at arg dot kirov dot ru.

Alex
Developer
Aug 15, 2008 at 4:14 PM
Hi Emerson,

The error appears because of Hidden CLASS property of the ThemesManager object. I will correct my library to avoid other possible problems but, IMHO, you need to make this property Public.

With best regards,

Alex Grigorjev
(ARG-Software Design Lab.)

Hi Alex!
I can't remember to make class and a lot of other ThemesManager properties hidden, but I'll fix it ASAP.
Thanks for your answer.

Regards,

Emerson
Aug 16, 2008 at 12:48 AM
Alex,
Thank you for reply.

softlic@visualsolutions.com.my
kkchan@visualsolutions.com.my

Thank you