This project is read-only.

Updated ThemedControls Status

Topics: General
Mar 28, 2008 at 2:05 AM
Emerson,

Great job on the latest release! I just downloaded it, rebuilt the sample project, and everything worked like a charm. It looks really professional.

I'm wondering if you have considered moving this project out of Alpha status and into at least Beta here on VFPX? Is there something else you want to add or fix in the project before it can be considered a Beta release? It appears to be really solid and looks amazing... seems a pity to leave it in Alpha.
Mar 28, 2008 at 3:23 PM
Edited Mar 28, 2008 at 3:25 PM
>> Great job on the latest release! I just downloaded it, rebuilt the sample project, and everything worked like a charm. It looks really professional.<<

Thanks Craig!

>> I'm wondering if you have considered moving this project out of Alpha status and into at least Beta here on VFPX? Is there something else you want to add or fix in the project before it can be considered a Beta release? It appears to be really solid and looks amazing... seems a pity to leave it in Alpha.<<

I didn't pay attention to the status! Sorry, my fault. : (

About something else I would like to add... yes! I would like to:
1- Create a help file;
2- Make ZoomNavBar "themed" just like other controls in this class;
3- Add a way to let the developers create your own themes (as you suggested some time ago).

This could be an issue to change the status?
Mar 29, 2008 at 2:58 AM
It really looks great Emerson. Nice to see you use the ctl32 classes and GDIPlusX in your controls, the synergy is surgin' in the VFPX field!

Mar 29, 2008 at 4:39 AM

EmersonReed wrote:
About something else I would like to add... yes! I would like to:
1- Create a help file;
2- Make ZoomNavBar "themed" just like other controls in this class;
3- Add a way to let the developers create your own themes (as you suggested some time ago).

This could be an issue to change the status?

Software is never done Emerson. A Help file would be great, but the other things can be version 1.1 IMO.
Mar 31, 2008 at 1:53 PM

RickSchummer wrote:
Software is never done Emerson. A Help file would be great, but the other things can be version 1.1 IMO.

I aggree.
Changed ThemedControls status to Beta.

Thank you!
Mar 31, 2008 at 2:02 PM
Edited Mar 31, 2008 at 2:03 PM

calloatti wrote:
It really looks great Emerson. Nice to see you use the ctl32 classes and GDIPlusX in your controls, the synergy is surgin' in the VFPX field!

Thanks Carlos!
I think this is the best way to show the VFP community the real value of all VFPX projects.