FoxCharts - Storing/Restoring Properties

Topics: Attention VFPX Admins, General
May 24, 2010 at 8:46 PM

I am to store the current property set to a file using the GetChartProperties. What I am unable to figure out is how to redraw my chart from the stored properties. I found a AddChartProperties method in the foxchartsedit.vcx, but I am not having any luck. Thus, I was wondering if anyone out there has any tips on how I can Store and Restore a FoxCharts Properties set.

To further explain my AddChartProperties problem, the Pemstatus (loObject, lcProperty, 5) is always returning a false. Thus, the properties of my FoxChart never get changed. I'm sure I am just using something incorrectly, but cannot figure what from the documentation.

Thanks a bunch,

MatthewAceware

May 25, 2010 at 8:20 AM
Hi, An example how to make and reload a given graph is to be found in the maincharts sample. Create a chart, make some significant modifications. Select page Properties and click on the "Generate full script" button. Save the script somewhere on your harddisc. Optional you may test run, via the "Recreate sample" form. Close the application. In the command window you may run the justnow saved script. Please report back if you encounter problems. Regards, Koen