This project is read-only.

SubFox 1.2.114

Mar 25, 2010 at 6:10 PM

On startup SubFox notify the presence of a new version (1.2.114) but on the project download page I see vers. 1.2.113.

What changed in 1.2.114?

Mar 26, 2010 at 2:00 PM

Sorry - I got side-tracked and couldn't finish the release.  I will post it up today.

The new version will include two major areas of enhancement related to SVN Externals.  First, a new feature dialog was added to the main menu that simplifies adding/removing external references to a project.  Second, awareness of Externals will be added to the upload and download features already available in order to make their behavior as transparent as possible.

I appologize for the delays, but real customers sometimes want to come first (who knew?)

Also, I am aware that the automatic upgrade installer still doesn't work right.  Expect a new version of that feature soon.

Mar 30, 2010 at 1:46 AM

I get the following when compiling SubFox.

Compiling c:\projects\subfox\subfox_conflicteditor.scx
Error in global include file: Include file 'c:\projects\subfox\subfox.h' is not found.

Compiling c:\projects\subfox\subfox_download.scx
Error in global include file: Include file 'c:\projects\subfox\subfox.h' is not found.

Compiling c:\projects\subfox\subfox_includes.scx

Compiling c:\projects\subfox\subfox_translator.scx

Compiling c:\projects\subfox\subfox_upload.scx

Compiling c:\projects\subfox\bootstrap.prg
#include subfox.h
Error in line 32: File does not exist.

Apr 1, 2010 at 5:41 AM

This is a little humiliating... okay, the new release includes the SubFox.h header file in the source code.  Leaving it out was a monumentally stupid oversight.  Taking a freaking week to get it out to you was also up there in the stupid-o-sphere, but I am trying.

I am still not using EXTERNALs in my environment, so I had to simply create a dummy project and link into it as an acedemic exercise, but it does seem to be working.  A nice bit of technology really.