Participation as a developer

Topics: Bug Information
Nov 13, 2007 at 12:22 AM
Hi,

i want to participate in the Property/Method Dialog Project as a developer. I installed the german localization and then the MENUHIT doesn't fit. Rainer who distribute the german and other localiziations will help me to make the installation prepare for localization needs.

Kirsten
Coordinator
Nov 15, 2007 at 12:15 AM
Hi Kirsten,

Doug Hennig (the project manager) has been on the road at the German DevCon and SDN conferences over the last week. I am sure he will see this when he catches up after he returns.
Nov 15, 2007 at 10:55 AM
Hi Rick,

thank you for answering, for i thought you were also gone to Netherlands from Lockmann's? But i didn't know, who the project manager is, so i asked that early after the DevCon. It's not so urgent <g>.

Nov 19, 2007 at 8:13 PM
Hi,
Like Kirstein I want to participate in the Property/Method Dialog Project as a developer. I tryed to install it, and it din't work because of the localisation. So I translate it, modify it a little (because some english is hard coded in it), and now it works fine. Wath can I do now?
Coordinator
Nov 19, 2007 at 10:46 PM
Hi 01Jean and Kirsten.

I've updated the project so it does a better job of supporting localization. I'm working on another big addition: the inclusion of Marcia Akin's replacement Edit Property/Method dialog. It's almost ready, so I'll post an updated release in a few days.

Doug
Nov 20, 2007 at 7:44 AM
Hi Doug,

It's my first time here, I don't how the things work (sorry about that). I transalted newpropertydialogenglish.h into newpropertydialogfrancais.h. As it did not start, I modfied the code to deal with the menuitem which is localized in french version, and was hard coded in the project (I bet that what you did also).

What have I to do now?
Nov 21, 2007 at 11:24 AM
Hi Doug,

Nice to hear about that ;-).

But there is no new release? Do you have the translations? I think Eugen Wirsing has at least the Menu-Captions for all localizations. Should I ask him, or do you already got them?

Kirsten